About Room 107:
- It can get chilly in our classroom, so please send in a light jacket or sweatshirt that your child can keep in their locker in case they get cold
- We have a daily snack at 10:45am. Please send a small, dry snack for your child. You can send in enough snacks for the week to leave in the classroom
- The classroom calendar is used as a test schedule calendar, so you are aware of upcoming tests. It will also be written on your child's daily homework log
- Specialist Schedule:
- Monday- Music
- Tuesday- Library
- Wednesday- Gym
- Thursday- Art
- Friday- Computer
About Miss Glab
- My name is Jenna Glab and this is my 3rd year in second grade!
- I graduated from Cal U with a Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education and a Reading Specialist Master's Degree
- You can contact me at any time by emailing email@example.com and I will get back to you as soon as I can!