Cal U High School Early Admit Program– Spring 2019
It is time to register for spring courses!
The High School Early Admit Program (HSEA) is a great opportunity for students to get a jumpstart on their college education. The HSEA program gives students the opportunity to take up to 30 college credits at a 75%discount. I have attached an authorization form and the list of recommended spring courses. If a student wishes to take a course that is not listed, simply have the student contact me with course information for approval. During fall and spring semesters, students also have the opportunity to register for traditional on-campus courses, pending high school approval. All online courses are asynchronous, which allows for flexibility in coursework completion.
- Current juniors and seniors can take courses at Cal U for a reduced price!
- The price is $303 for a 3-credit course average savings of 75% of tuition!
- Students who previously took a course through the HS Early Admit only need to complete the authorization form and return via fax or email.
- New students need to complete the on-line application, pay the one-time application fee, submit a high school transcript and authorization form ( HSEA link is below)
- Students must be in high school to participate in this program.
Feel free to use any information about our HSEA program in any materials or add a link to the Cal U HSEA program on your website.
Admission and Scholarship Coordinator
California University of Pennsylvania
250 University Avenue
California PA 15419