The CALSDF was formed to encourage and promote high quality programs and expand the educational opportunities of all members of the district. Since its inception in 2000, the Foundation has strived to meet these goals in a variety of ways, including:
- In-service breakfast for teachers at the beginning of the school year.
- Scholarships to graduating seniors for higher education opportunities.
- Mini-grants for teachers in the California Area School District to promote the sciences.
- Incentive grants for PSSA testing at the high school.
- Non-traditional scholarships for California resident returning to higher education.
- Funding for students requesting assistance with attending special summer programs.
Last Modified on January 27, 2010