MEAL PRICING 2017-18 SCHOOL YEARPrices for the 2017-2018 school year are as follows:BreakfastRegular - $1.50Reduced - $0.30LunchRegular - $2.30Reduced - $0.40Snacks/Extras may be purchased at an additional cost.Parents & Guardians - Lunch Account Deposit Tips!How do I make a deposit on my child's Lunch Account?Its Easy, Here are some friendly tips and information for you...1.Checks are the best form of payment to make
- They are easier to track if lost!
- Checks make it easier for cafeteria employees to enter deposits effectively into the child(ren)'s accounts.
- Payment can only be used for cafeteria account - no worries of cash used for other needs.
- Who do I write my check out to? Listed below are the items needed for a smooth transaction from Home to Cafeteria Account
- Check's Payable to: CASD Cafeteria Fund
- Please print Students name in the Notes section - bottom left of the check
- Add Student's Lunch ID to Notes section with printed name - This will be very helpful for employees
- Place check in a sealed envelope with Student's Name, Grade and Homeroom. - This way if the envelope gets lost it can be returned to the student.
Cafeteria OfficeAttn: Matt Triffanoff, FSD11 Trojan WayCoal Center PA 15423Your payment will go directly to the Cafeteria Office of the Food Service Director and your deposit will be entered in your child's account.Please mail payment in enough time to cover accumulated charges.*NOTE - We do Not have a program that accepts Credit/Debit Cards for Payment at this time, we apologize for the inconvenience.Any questions or concerns please feel free to contact Matt Triffanoff, Food Service Director 724 785 5800 ext 1207 or email@example.com
- Cash is also accepted and please place cash in a completed envelope as stated above. Parents/Guardians please note that cash can be lost or stolen and it can not be tracked like a check. If you would like to Mail a cash payment you may do so as well. Please mail payment with the Students information - Name, Lunch ID Grade and Homeroom.
Last Modified on July 10, 2017