High School Early Admit Program - Spring 2018!
The High School Early Admit Program (HSEA) is a great opportunity for students to get a jumpstart on their college education. The total cost of a 3-credit course is $294 for the spring semester. The HSEA program gives students the opportunity to take up to 30 college credits at 75% off the traditional tuition cost. I have attached an authorization form and the list of recommended spring courses. If a student wishes to take a course that is not listed, simply have the student contact me with course information for approval. Students also have the opportunity to take traditional on-campus classes, pending high school approval. All online courses are asynchronous, which allows for flexibility in coursework completion.
Cal U High School Early Admit Program– Spring 2018
It is time to register for spring courses!
· Juniors and seniors can take courses at Cal U for a reduced price!
· The price is $294 for a 3-credit course average savings of 75% of tuition!
· Students who previously took a course through the HS Early Admit only need to complete the authorization form and return via fax or email.
· New students need to complete the on-line application, pay the one-time application fee, submit a high school transcript and authorization form( HSEA link is below)
· Students must be in high school to participate in this program.
Admission and Scholarship Coordinator
California University of Pennsylvania
250 University Avenue
California PA 15419
Click to Download: